The holiday season provides ample opportunities not just to boost sales, re-evaluate your strategies, and explore other business models, but also to build on your relationships with key stakeholders. This is the time of year when everyone may be busy with their celebratory plans and it can be easy to get lost in the frenzy. But with a simple gesture, you can ensure that you and your business remain top-of-mind with the people who matter.
We've already talked about the importance of creating a personalized customer experience and one way to do this is to send holiday cards to everyone involved in your business. But the list of recipients will not be limited to your customers but to everyone who has played a part in building your brand. Now, more than ever, should you make more efforts to recognize those who have helped you along your journey.
Here are the people we recommend you send holiday cards to:
- Customers, both old and new
- Business partners
Among the benefits of sending festive cards during the holiday season are:
- Strengthening COMMUNICATION: This is one effective way of keeping in touch with your recipients even during a particularly busy time. It's also a chance for you to update your contacts and directory.
- Showing APPRECIATION: Cards make an impact on customer loyalty since these are signs that you value them and their contributions to your business. It's a sure way of showing how much you care.
- Maintaining VISIBILITY: Memorable and personalized greeting cards will ensure that you and your brand remain on people's radar even during a season when they are bombarded with information and events.
- Boosting MORALE: All recipients of simple but sincere greetings will go a long way to increasing the recipients' motivation and drive. Messages of joy and hope are always welcome.
In trying times like these, these greeting cards can also serve as a reminder that there are still some things worth celebrating. And we need to spread as much positive energy as we can when everyone is still struggling to cope with these difficult circumstances.
So what are you waiting for? Send out some cards without delay and make someone's day!