This loan program is designed for micro businesses (asset size are not more than P3 Million. Interest rate is not more than 1.5 % per month based on the diminishing balance of the principal portion of the loan. This should be used for business expansion or procurement of inventory.
P5,000 - P20,000 - Borrower may loan minimum of P5,000 up to P200,000 depending of business size and repayment ability.
• Photocopy of Government-issued ID
• Barangay clearance
• Evidence of micro enterprise activity for at least 1 year
• Accomplished application form
• Barangay/Municipal business permit
• DTI Business Name Registration (for loans more than P50,000)
• ID picture
How to Apply
Loan applicants may visit the SB Corporation’s website for the application form and submit the accomplished form and requirements to the nearest SB Corporation office or Negosyo Center in areas under GCQ and modified GCQ.
To apply and inquire more, visit the nearest SB Corp Desk Office, SB Corp P3 Field office. DTI Negosyo Center, DTI Regional or Provincial Offices for assistance in identifying a nearest partner MFI.
P5,000 - P20,000
• Micro entrepreneur who is engaged in legitimate livelihood or business activity for at least one year