Esquire proudly advocates entrepreneurism for SME owners and makes funding easier to access for them. Interest rate is 3.5% per month and payment term is 3 months to 1 year.
• TIN ID and any other government-issued ID proof of the Principal Borrower
• Latest three (3) months Bank Statement and Bank Certification
• Photocopy of valid Mayor’s Permit
• Photocopy of valid Barangay Business Clearance
• 1” x 1” ID picture of the Principal Borrower
• 1 Picture of Exterior – Picture of the business premise from outside with signboard and its surroundings
• 1 Picture of Interior – Picture of business inventory
• Latest (not older than 2 months) proof of billing for Business and Residence
• Sketch/map of Business and Residence location with the nearest landmark
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How to Apply
1. Log on to their website.
2. Register by clicking the “Create an EFI Account” option.
3. Fill out the online application form and upload the necessary documents. Pre-approval will be granted to applicants who submit their latest 3 months bank statement.
4. Wait for 48 business hours after you have uploaded the complete documentary requirements.
5. Notification via text message and email will be sent to the borrower upon loan approval.
P100,000 - P10,000,000
• Business must be in operations for at least 1 year
• Business must be registered to DTI (if sole proprietor) or SEC(for partnership/corporation) under the borrower’s name
• Business must have a Mayor’s Permit and Barangay Clearance registered under the borrower’s name
• The borrower must be the owner or primary shareholder of the business.
• The borrower must have an active checking account for at least 6 months.
• The borrower must be the signatory on checks.
Disbursement turnaround time is from 24 to 48 hours from approval